Terms & Conditions
- The website is used for information purposes only. In entering our website, you as a user are accepting our terms and conditions.
- The website is used for providing information about VAT International PLC. This limited licence does not permit you to incorporate any material from this website in any other work, publications or website either of your own or belonging to any third party.
- This website is of a general nature only and is not intended to constitute accounting, tax, legal, consulting or other professional advice or services.
- This website and the information contained herein is provided "as is", and VAT International PLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided in or through this website, including any external content accessed via hypertext links, or any other items used directly or indirectly from this website.
- VAT International PLC does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality.
- VAT International PLC expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- VAT International PLC reserves the right to make changes to the website and its contents at any time and without notice.
- Your use of this website and the information contained in it is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of this website or the information contained in it.
- We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Continued use of this website after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
This website and all information contained within it is Copyright © 2016 VAT International PLC, except where explicitly stated otherwise. All reproduction rights reserved, including, but not limited to those rights pertaining to downloadable documents and images.
No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner. This excludes general common usage in accordance with regular Internet browser behaviour and page caching, provided that it is not detrimental in any way to VAT International PLC and its associated companies.
This website is subject to United Kingdom and international laws relating to copyright and intellectual property. Users of this site shall not remove or modify the Copyright statement.